Change Step Aged Veterans
Change Step Aged Veterans is dedicated to serving the needs of older Armed Forces veterans and their families in Wales.
We help older veterans and their families live an active and fulfilling life by providing information and one-on-one support. We offer events and activities, volunteering opportunities, drop-in support sessions and a supportive network created for veterans by veterans.
Our free guide for older veterans
Perhaps you would like more help to navigate veterans services, or you have concerns about a relative or someone you care for who is an older veteran? Our guide provides vital information about and links to organisations that can provide easy access to the support older veterans need.
Just click here to download your free guide now, and to see how other veterans have made the most of the help on offer.
What else can Change Step Aged Veterans offer?
• a contact point for veterans, their families and carers, with help to access other services
• practical, veteran-to-veteran peer mentoring
• help to tackle social isolation and loneliness
• events, activities and volunteering opportunities
• a network of drop-in support sessions
Funded by ABF The Soldiers’ Charity, Change Step Aged Veterans will help to improve the support on offer to older veterans and their families in our communities.